Emcure Pharmaceuticals Private Limited a fast growing Indian pharmaceutical company engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products globally. Our core strength lies in developing and manufacturing differentiated pharmaceutical products in-house, which we commercialize through our marketing infrastructure across geographies and relationships with multi-national pharmaceutical companies. Emcure Pharmaceuticals is soaring new heights with expansions and acquisitions ! We believe in holistic growth and development of employees at our organization. We are hiring skilled personnel to join us in our journey of growth!
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Job vacancy for Multiple Positions
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 10-15+years
- Role: Business Development Manager
- Job Location: Remote Hiring office located in New Delhi,Delhi
The position, Business Development Manager, plays a crucial role in the sales function. predominantly focuses on the business development of the IVF vertical in north Zone. leads a team of Second Line Managers at the organization and would be based out at Delhi and would manage entire north zone.
– Consistently achieve the zones targets (North Zone)
– Meeting KOLs, KBLs
– Inventory management and track trend of demand
– Track performance of teams and allocate available resources
– Ensure that all ZMs & KAM’s are on > 100%
– Track and analyze sales developments of the zone.
– Check coverage and compliance of all teams as per company norms
– Ensure effective RCPA by ZMs and look at trends of competitor product
– Provide input to ZMs and KAMs on areas of improvement that would enable effective working. – – Provide performance feedback based on observation in joint calls
– Be updated with business information and provide information to team on recent developments
– Provide team member platforms to voice their concerns and provide adequate solutions.
Market Development (IVF):
– Capture market feedback from customers (internal and external) on a regular basis and provide inputs to PM team-
– Meet key stake holders
– Developing a potential customer data base and initiate activities to create a regular prescriber base
Recruitment & Induction:
– Recruit right set of people in the organization, aslo focus on the retention of performers.
Analytics and Strategy:
Developing strategies for effective data analysis and reporting. Selecting, configuring and implementing analytics solutions. Leading and developing a team of data analysts.
Work ex: Min 6-8 yrs of relevant work ex into the IVF business.
Educational Qualification: Any Grad.
Geography Exposure: North Zone, based Delhi.
If you think you can be the fit one, kindly share your resumes at email@example.com, Also we want you to pass it on across your connections.