1.What is general chapter balance
TWO general chapter
1) USP41 2) USP1251
2. What is EDQM full from
European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines & HealthCare.
3. HPLC vial size and how much injection taken?
2 ml vial and 800 micro liter Injection taken hplc
4. Analytical Method validation chapter No
Chapter no <1225>
5. What is RT and RRT in HPLC?
RT means Retention time
RRT means Relative Retention time
Relative retention time mean as compared main peak
Example Main peak RT is 5 and A impurities RT is 2
So RRT =2/5 =0.4
Impurities A RRT =0.4
6. What is molality?
Molality is the number of solutes that are present in 1 kg of a solvent.
7. What is titration?
Titration is a process to determine the molarity of a base or an acid. In this process, a reaction is carried out between the known volumes of a solution with a known concentration, against the known volume of a solution with an unknown concentration.
8.What is a mole?
Mole is the unit used to define the number of chemical substance present in a substance. It is the amount of substance which consists of the same number of chemical units as there are atoms in exactly 12 gram of pure carbon-12.
9.What is Valency?
Valency is a property of groups or atoms, equal to the number of atoms of hydrogen that the group or atom could combine with or displace it in forming compounds.
10. What is the monomer of polyethylene?
The monomer of polyethylene is ethylene
11. What is oxidation and reduction reaction?
- Oxidation = When there is a loss of hydrogen or electrons OR gain of oxygen is known as Oxidation reaction.
- Reduction = When there is a gain of hydrogen or electron OR loss of oxygen is known as a reduction reaction
12. What is ph definition
Negative log H+ Concentration
13. What is Stomach pH ?
about pH 6
- XENON CHEM LLP Gujarat jobs for Production QC QA store Utility Department apply now
- Matangi Industries LLP Gujarat jobs for Multiple Vacancy in multiple Department apply now
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited is conducting Walk-In Interviews for Multiple Positions for QC / QA / Production / Microbiology / Warehouse on 13th August, 2023 (Sunday) at BADDI.
- ONEIRO lifecare Gujarat interview in 12th August 2023 jobs for Production Quality Control ADL R&D Department check now
- Milan Laboratories Ltd Bharuch Interview in 06th August 2023 for Production Department Quality Assurance Department Packing Department Warehouse Department Instrumentation Department etc check now
- Job alert
- Intas Pharmaceuticals walk in interview for OFFICER,SENIOR OFFICER ASSOCIATE, EXECUTIVE positions @ Ahmedabad
- Ind-Swift Limited walk in interview for Quality control, Quality Assurance, production, packing Departments
- 621 no chapter chromatography was update at on date 1-dec-2022
- Difference class A and class b glassware use in laboratory
- Describe glassware types used in laboratory
- Type of Glassware use in pharmaceutical and chemical, pasticised industry
- Latest pharmacopoeia
- GC (gas chromatography)- Detector (17 types) in between 5 detector use pharma
- Type of Compartment of HPLC & GC ?
- TORRENT PHARMA – Walk-In Interviews For QC, QA, Manufacturing, Packing, Engineering Ahmedabad
- 60 Openings @ Sri Krishna Pharma – Multiple Vacancies for B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.E, B.Tech, ITI, Inter, SSC Candidates – QA / Production / Operational Excellence (TSD) Departments – Apply Now
- TORRENT PHARMA – Walk-In Interviews For QC, QA, Manufacturing, Packing, Engineering
- Lupin Limited Ahmedabad interview in 11th June 2023 for Production Department Quality Control Department IPQA etc check now
- How to Re-test defined in finish product in pharma