1.What is general chapter balance
TWO general chapter
1) USP41 2) USP1251
2. What is EDQM full from
European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines & HealthCare.
3. HPLC vial size and how much injection taken?
2 ml vial and 800 micro liter Injection taken hplc
4. Analytical Method validation chapter No
Chapter no <1225>
5. What is RT and RRT in HPLC?
RT means Retention time
RRT means Relative Retention time
Relative retention time mean as compared main peak
Example Main peak RT is 5 and A impurities RT is 2
So RRT =2/5 =0.4
Impurities A RRT =0.4
6. What is molality?
Molality is the number of solutes that are present in 1 kg of a solvent.
7. What is titration?
Titration is a process to determine the molarity of a base or an acid. In this process, a reaction is carried out between the known volumes of a solution with a known concentration, against the known volume of a solution with an unknown concentration.
8.What is a mole?
Mole is the unit used to define the number of chemical substance present in a substance. It is the amount of substance which consists of the same number of chemical units as there are atoms in exactly 12 gram of pure carbon-12.
9.What is Valency?
Valency is a property of groups or atoms, equal to the number of atoms of hydrogen that the group or atom could combine with or displace it in forming compounds.
10. What is the monomer of polyethylene?
The monomer of polyethylene is ethylene
11. What is oxidation and reduction reaction?
- Oxidation = When there is a loss of hydrogen or electrons OR gain of oxygen is known as Oxidation reaction.
- Reduction = When there is a gain of hydrogen or electron OR loss of oxygen is known as a reduction reaction
12. What is ph definition
Negative log H+ Concentration
13. What is Stomach pH ?
about pH 6
- How can read Protocol analyst
- How can read Protocol analyst During HPLC analysis and what Is flow ?
- ज्यादा नमक खाने से भी हो सकता है किडनी स्टोन, 5 आसान तरीकों को अपना लें, जिंदगी में फिर कभी नहीं होगी समस्या
- USFDA found 483 in Intas Pharmaceuticals in Ahmedabad unit
- Potentometry titration
- How do you perform a potentiometric titration?
- Uttarayan 2023 date – इस उत्सव के वैज्ञानिक पहलू जानकर चौंक जाएंगे आप भी ?
- Guideline value- ICH Q1A for stability study
- Interview questions and answers karl Fischer titration
- Why only Water & Sodium Tatrate Is Use For Calibration Of Karl Fischer Titrator?
- Sulphate Ash Calculator app, use for pharmaceutical, analytical chemistry,interview
- Analytical method validation (before requirements)
- Peanut side effects : क्या आपको पता है किन लोगों को मूंगफली नहीं खानी चाहिए? अगर नहीं तो अब जान जाएंगे
- Thought of the day 2023
- Feeling in winter
- How to become fearless in fight, some were
- Chichibabin reaction, chemistry best understand
- What is full form PPD ?
- How to remove fear mind, heart – during Job,Interview, and life different faces